TRASE WAVEGUIDE CONNECTOR
The 6002F1 Standard Waveguide Connector, provides a sturdy flexible method of inserting waveguides into the soil.
- Turning the knurled handle locks and unlocks the waveguides in the connector, enabling the waveguides to be interchanged quickly and easily.
- This allows multiple measurements, with waveguides of different lengths, to be made rapidly.
- The waveguides can also be installed permanently in the soil so that periodic measurements can be made in the same location by simply attaching the connector to the waveguides, without disturbing the soil by repeated insertions of the waveguides.
- An Alignment Block is available which helps maintain the proper waveguide spacing during installation, especially helpful when inserting longer waveguides.
- An Installation Tool is also available that allows you to hammer in the probes separately to avoid damaging the handle. (Longer probes or very rocky soils)
- Waveguides, ordered separately, are available in lengths ranging from 15 cm to 70 cm.
Click here for Cable Replacement Instructions